Endothelial Health Pomegranate-Avocado Salsa
I love a good salsa, and I especially enjoy recipes full of heart-healthy ingredients. Loaded with healthy fats, potassium, fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B-6, magnesium and other nutrients, this Endothelial Health Pomegranate-Avocado Salsa is a heart-healthy spin on traditional tomato salsa.
- 2 cups pomegranate arils (approximately 2 pomegranates)
- 1 medium diced cucumber, peeled and seeds removed
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ½ – 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice from half a lime (or to taste)
- Combine pomegranate arils, cucumber, cilantro, avocado and lime juice in a bowl. Stir gently. Drizzle olive oil over mixture and stir gently. Enjoy!