Join the Herbalife World Record Workout Day!
Have you heard of Herbalife World Record Workout Day? In celebration of Herbalife’s 35th anniversary, all around the world, tens of thousands of people will complete the same workout on March 7, 2015. The goal? To help set a Guinness World Records® achievement for the most participants in a HIIT* workout in 24 hours.
But there’s also a bigger purpose: to support a great cause, the Herbalife Family Foundation. Herbalife Family Foundation supports at-risk children by providing support, essential equipment and nutrition education.
What better way to celebrate Herbalife’s anniversary and help a noble cause than to get active together? By participating, you are not only supporting your health, but you’re also connecting to others and building a culture of fitness in your community.
Here’s a short informational video describing the event.
How World Record Workout Day Works
Samantha Clayton has created a 45-minute fitness video. On March 7, individuals and groups around the world will complete the workout at 9:00 a.m. local time.
It’s easy to join in:
- Register as an individual or a group at http://www.WorldRecordWorkout.com/
- Bookmark the #WorldWorkout video so you can easily follow the routine on March 7, 2015.
- Designate someone in your #WorldWorkout group to take pictures to share on social media using the hashtag: #WorldWorkout on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Invite your friends, family and colleagues to participate and help set the Guinness World Records® achievement for the most participants in a HIIT* Workout in 24 hours.
- Share your excitement. Tell everyone how you’re preparing for #WorldWorkout by joining our Herbalife Facebook event here: http://hrbl.me/16l1LP4.
What an excellent celebration of health! I hope you’ll participate and encourage others to do the same.
*Most participants in a High Intensity Interval Training in 24 hours in multiple venues